free website stats program Synthetic 20w/60w | Harley Davidson Forums

Synthetic 20w/60w

89 FXRS

was doing some research on synthetic oils and came across Redline
20w/60w and was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this oil - seems like it would work well and I like the fact that it's 20w/60w but at about $13.00 a quart I'm wondering if it's worth it???

Glider, I own a 07 road king. What is the best oil to use? I used syn3, is there a better oil? I used syn3 in all 3 places...Do you think stage 1, rineheat slip on's and the TFI controller would be to much for a un-welded crank? Would a 103 stage1 be to much for a un-welded crank?

Glider, I own a 07 road king. What is the best oil to use? I used syn3, is there a better oil? I used syn3 in all 3 places...Do you think stage 1, rineheat slip on's and the TFI controller would be to much for a un-welded crank? Would a 103 stage1 be to much for a un-welded crank?

Syn 3 is not a good choice.

Cruise through the self help forum, plenty of info in there.

Oil Suggestions For Harleys - Harley Davidson Community

It's not too much for the crank but rather the way it is ridden that makes the difference. I don't like doing upgrades to the 07 and some 08 bikes because of the cranks. The newer ones had the tolerances tightened up on tham at the manufacturing level.

I run 3qt's of 20-50 and one 20-60 redline in my ultra during the summer in new england and all 20-60 in fla. Keeps the oil pressure up at idle.

Back