free website stats program Syn3 out of the tranny Spectro in | Harley Davidson Forums

Syn3 out of the tranny Spectro in

pops55

Found a bike shop near me that carries Spectro picked up a quart drained the tranny and added the Spectro 6 Speed Platnum, What a difference in shifting and 5th gear whine. If they would of had the Spectro Primary oil in stock I would have changed that too.

Mark

Primary oil requirements are much less stringent, hence a bit more flexible, Formula+ has been used there and it will save you money for lubricants in Engine and Tranny...look in the polls in the Self Help and Search Tabs for riders' preferences.

Found a bike shop near me that carries Spectro picked up a quart drained the tranny and added the Spectro 6 Speed Platnum, What a difference in shifting and 5th gear whine. If they would of had the Spectro Primary oil in stock I would have changed that too.

Mark

Excellent product. I can't remember any one saying that they didn't like it.

Primary oil requirements are much less stringent, hence a bit more flexible, Formula+ has been used there and it will save you money for lubricants in Engine and Tranny...look in the polls in the Self Help and Search Tabs for riders' preferences.

The shop that I found the the 6 speed platnum at had the heavy duty primary sitting next to the formula+ and they were both priced at $6.50 a quart, just thought I would use the spectro.
The Self Help and Search Tabs have been a great help :cheers

Mark

Back