free website stats program Super Shox | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Super Shox

Customer service can make you feel great about your purchase and should still be important.
Too many companies take a stance of "you bought and paid for it. We are done with you til you buy again" and "Have a problem? buy something else". Usually much more expensive.

Good to hear you like them, everyone has an opinion on shocks or whatever the topic is but the only one that really counts is yours. Keep us posted once you've had time to put some miles on.:)
Well Ive put just under 1500 miles on them. I love them. Still absolutely amazing. Once I dialed them in correctly, I don't bottom out anymore and no more back smacking bumps! I love them. Best upgrade I've done yet.

bogie here - haven't been on the site in a while...

Glad to hear folks are liking the SuperShox. I had 25,000 mi on the original Premier set when I upgraded to the Premium set. Now have 15,000 on the Premium and still love 'em. The original set of Premier went to another rider who does about 20-25,000 mi a year for further reliability testing. Should be in the SuperShox shop soon for wear testing, but he loves the ride they have been giving him...

As always - FWIW

Back