free website stats program Sturgis: Shade Valley Campground.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis: Shade Valley Campground....

mstngjoe

Anyone stay at or heard of the facilities at Shade Valley Campgrounds outside of Sturgis?

About six of us are looking at the cabins there for the 2010 ralley.

Looks like a 6 person cabin will cost us about $300 each for the week.

There are more trees there than most campgrounds around here (other than the campgrounds in the Black Hills). Best thing about that site is you won't hit much traffic riding to and from Sturgis. Traffic is always bad between the Full Throttle & Sturgis but out on Hwy 34, East of the Full Throttle, it's pretty quiet.

I'm sure you've been here, but here's the link for others that might be interested:

ShadeValley - Sturgis Rally Campground

Check Spearfish they have 2 nice campgrounds one has cabins MT view has a pool both have running water and electric hook ups

Anyone stay at or heard of the facilities at Shade Valley Campgrounds outside of Sturgis?

About six of us are looking at the cabins there for the 2010 ralley.

Looks like a 6 person cabin will cost us about $300 each for the week.
Hey Mstngjoe

Did u end up booking a place at Shade Valley. My wife and I are making the trip up from Arizona and are staying there. We are trailering the bike and tent camping. We have never been but from what I've read Shade Valley seems to be an OK place. I am counting the days!

We're staying there.Look for a couple Sportys a Street Bob and a Yellow/Purple Deuce with Montana plates.Should be there by the evening of the 7th staying till the 12th.

Back