free website stats program Sturgis 09 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis 09

Bait

Here is the link to our Sturgis photos if anyone is interested.

http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=935301251619348774/l=1482727023/g=1472360023/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink .

Unfortunately you must register with snapfish to see them; there are 685 photos.

Last year 3 families/couples went to Daytona together, it grew to 7 families this year for Sturgis and we plan on getting together for Laconia next year. Most of us have worked together in the past and come from TX, OK, TN, VA, ME, and Canada! Everyone is prior Military, LE, or Medical personnel and the age bracket is mid 30s to about 70 years old. We pretty much have the same interests, enjoy riding, and do minimal partying so it works out great and we have a super time. No one is pressured into any of the day's planned activites/rides so you can break off on your own with no guilt or peer pressure. It was well worth traveling the 7,000 mile round trip to get there and back.

Chip

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard there was some good size hail leaving.

We left right in front of it. Some vehicles caught up with us for the night and they were pretty much trashed; windshields broken, vehicles and trailers dented. They looked like someone had taken a baseball bat to them.

I hate to think what it did to anyone that was riding and got caught up in it.

Back