free website stats program Stupid Scammers | Harley Davidson Forums

Stupid Scammers

oldhippie

Can't help but laugh at the fools that fall for these scams. We received all four of these in our emails today.
---------------------------------------------------------
FROM HEAD QUARTER POLICE STATION
ZOGBO COTONOU
INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE
BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA
EMAIL:mr.rubenmoussainspectorpolice@rocketmail.com

Attention: Beneficiary ,

My name is Mr. Ruben Moussa the inspector general of police Benin Republic,This is to inform you that the government of this country Benin Republic are rewarding you the sum of $400.000dollars as one of the scam victim.

We where able to get your email through those that extort money from you when the police got them arrested , One of them gave us your email address. The president of this country His Excellency Mr.Yayi Boni has sent aside the sum of $400.000 Dollars by Atm Card to send to you through Dhl Courier Company,the maximium amount you will be withdrawing each day is $4,500 dollar,the Atm Card will enable you cash your fund to any Atm Machine center in your Area,We thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the DHL Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance.

Below is your Atm Secret Pin Code ( 4626 ), Note that all the delivery fee has been paid on your behalf. But you are to send $91 dollar immediately to our office for the Activation of your atm secret pin code ! to enable you to withdraw your fund to any Atm Paying Machine Center in your country.So you advice to contact inspector general of police Benin Republic Office immediately with your full information for delivery of your Atm Card and also to enable our office confirm that you are the real owner of this Emaill address to aviod any mistake.

Your Full Name.......
Your Country........
Your City............
Your Telephone Number.........
The Amount You Lost..........

Contact our Office with this information below for more information and for quick deliver of your Atm Card.

Here are the SCAMMERS that were arrested

God bless.
Mr. Ruben Moussa
call our office telephone number once you receive this message for more information

-------------------------------------------
Attn:

Be informed that we have arranged your payment of $2.800,000.00 with the
management of diamond bank p.l.c. Money gram department for your pay since you
was not able to receive your cheque the agreement is to pay you through our
money gram database, this will enable you receive $5,000.00usd daily the said
amount will be programmed in your name in money gram database, that will only
cost you $157.00.usd and your money will be available to pick up in your
locality. You advised to contact diamond bank p.l.c. For your payment on the
address: e-mail ( moneygramofficeplc880@e-mail.ua )tell phone:
+234-708-4321-852 contact
Person: Rev.Dr.Fredric Ude.

Your name...................
Country.......................
Phone no......................
Address/city................
Age/sex....................... ..
Occupation...................
A copy of your international passport or driver license........

Thank you.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.Steven wigan.
Lotto payment dept.
------------------------------------------------

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
FROM THE DESK OF: HONORABLE MR ALBERT RONALD
DIRECTOR; IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE.

ATTENTION:pROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$2.5M IN FAVOR OF YOU.
A MEETING WAS HELD TODAY WITH THE FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL (FEC) HEADED BY THE *ACTING* PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN DR. GOOD LUCK JONATHAN AS THE PRESIDENT IS PRESENTLY HOSPITALIZED DUE TO ILLNESS. THE ISSUE OF YOUR PAYMENT WAS RAISED IN THE MEETING AND THE ACTING PRESIDENT HAS GIVEN AUTHORITY TO THE IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PAYMENT IS BEING ISSUED OUT TO YOU AS HIS TENURE WILL NOT EXPERIENCE ANY FORM OF FOREIGN FUNDS SEIZURE.

THE ACTING PRESIDENT IN HIS SPEECH MADE IT CLEAR TO HIS FELLOW COLLEAGUES THAT THIS 2012 WILL EXPERIENCE FAIRNESS IN GOVERNMENT ACTIVITIES AND ALSO HE HAS APOLOGIZED FOR THE WAY FOREIGNERS HAS BEING TREATED IN TRYING TO GET WHAT IS DUE TO THEM AND HAS PROMISED THAT IT WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST ONCE YOU ARE READY TO FULFILL THE OBLIGATIONS AND CO-OPERATE WITH THE IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE.

YOUR PENDING FUND IS WORTH $2,500,000.00USD (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) WHICH IS TO BE FULLY REMITTED TO YOU BY THIS OFFICE.

AFTER THE MEETING TODAY WITH THE *ACTING* PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN DR. GOOD LUCK JONATHAN WE HAVE REDUCE THE PAYMENT FOR THE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO $250 SO THAT YOU CAN MEET UP WITH THE PAYMENT PLEASE YOU GIVEN ONLY 24HOURS TO DO THIS PAYMENT SO WE CAN RELEASE YOUR $2.5M USD IN OUR CARE SO WE ADVICE YOU TO PAY THE $250 THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION AND SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME.

RECEIVER NAME::::::::::::::UBA CHINAKA
CITY :::::::::::::::::::COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION:::::::::::::GOOD
TEXT ANSWER:::::::::::::::::: BEST
AMOUNT:::::::::::::::::::::$250
MTCN:::::::::::::::::::::::?
SENDER::::::::::::::::::::::?

PLEASE GO AND SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR CO-OPERATION AND MATURITY IS HIGHLY NEEDED ON THIS ISSUE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND WITHIN 24 HOUR.

WE AWAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY TODAY.
HONORABLE MR ALBERT RONALD
TELL +22968222249
.EMAIL (albert.ronald67@yahoo.fr)
------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION, BENEFICIARY:

THE GOVERNMENT OF BENIN REPUBLIC COTONOU HAD CONCLUDED IN TODAY'S MEETING
THAT YOU WILL BE RECEIVING YOUR FULL COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF
2.500,000.00USD TO YOU THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, ACCORDING TO
THE INSTRUCTION YOU WILL BE RECEIVING US$5000 PER DAY,HOWEVER , I WENT TO
THE WESTERN UNION TO DISCUSS WITH WESTERN UNION OPERATOR DIRECTOR JESSE
MCCLAIN AND HE TOLD ME THAT YOUR PAYMENT HAD ALREADY BEEN TRANSFERRED I
TRIED TO LET DR.JESSE MCCLAIN GIVE ME YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF US$5000 WHICH
HE TRANSFERRED BUT HE REFUSED AS HE STATED TO BE THAT IT WILL BE YOU AS IT
IS SECRET NUMBERS TO FORWARD TO YOU, WHICH HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL ONLY
GIVE ME 8 DIGIT NUMBERS MTCN 9876-21-45 /

SO CONTACT DR.JESSE MCCLAIN TO ENABLE HIM GIVE YOU REMAIN 2 DIGITS NUMBERS
SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OR CALL HIM WHEN YOU
RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE THROUGH HIS OFFICE TELEPHONE +229 9849-5598
E-MAIL ADDRESS IS ( westernuniontransfer031@yahoo.fr )

YOUR NAME..............
YOUR COUNTRY............
YOUR PHONE NO...........
YOUR ADDRESS…………/CITY............
YOUR AGE………. /SEX..................

CALL OR EMAIL HIM ONCE YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGET
TO GET BACK TO ME ONCE YOU PICK UP THIS AVAILABLE PAYMENT .

THANKS,
DR. BOB WILLIAMS

Makes me wonder what kind of a DR he is :bigsmiley4::newsmile100::newsmile100:

I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for the people who fall for this garbage or not.

It's sad that as incredibly STUPID as these scams are, it only takes a small number of people gullible enough to fall for it to make it worth the scammers effort.

Unfortunately the ones that "fall" for it are the uneducated, and the elderly. It is a real shame.:newsmile055:

Back