free website stats program Street Glide inner fairing compatibility | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Glide inner fairing compatibility

Radio sent to Iron Cross Audio for repair as well. Hence why its missing. Just all part if the winter projects :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360366066791.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360366066791.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 33
Looks good...should've shot some paint on the inner before mounting (just an after-thought). If I ever tear into mine - that's the plan. Got my FLHX in Fall 2009 and it's showing fading after only 3+ years so paint is on the horizon.

I was debating that but decided against it for now . I can remove it with ease now if I ever need to pull it again now that I have been through it once before!! Not to bad a job

Looks good...should've shot some paint on the inner before mounting (just an after-thought). If I ever tear into mine - that's the plan. Got my FLHX in Fall 2009 and it's showing fading after only 3+ years so paint is on the horizon.

Or you can take a heat gun on the lower setting and pass it over the inner fairing carefully to restore it to like new. Works on that, rubber trim, abs plastic parts etc. by revitalizing some of the natural/artificial petroleums and oils in the plastic. I've used that trick on a lot of things especially my abs Jeep mud guards. Lasts a long time between touch ups. I'm not a huge fan of shiny armor all type products.

Back