free website stats program Stock VS Custom: Where's the line? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stock VS Custom: Where's the line?

I always wonderd about that how can it be a custom if the factory produced lots of them but then i have customised my softail custom so my bike might be a custom custom :p

Brian

Hey Brian,

Let the factory name em, we'll just ride em.

What about if you have a "stock, custom." :lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

Correct me if i am wrong but I thought he "custom" label on the factory bike meant it comes from the factory without alot of the extra stuff......to allow you to "customize" it yourself. I have a 2010 superglide custom.....when compared to the other dyna models it is just that......none of the extras that you get with the wide glide, fat bob, or street bob. To be honest I like the looks of the superglide custom just the way it came from the factory.....no frills.

Just my thoughts for what it's worth. Stock is stock is stock. Any thing other than stock is something else. I personally don't care what someone else calls it. My bike is far from stock and has been "customized" by me. Meaning non-stock. Maybe could be considered "modified". Wow, I'm starting to get dizzy. I just call it mine. JMO

Back