free website stats program still dont have it back yet | Harley Davidson Forums

still dont have it back yet

67hat34c

Bike week is fast approaching. Still dont have my Heritage back from getting engine rebuild. Darkhorse is running 3 to 4 weeks. Been 3 now so its going to be close. Will only take Doc a couple of days to finish it once he gets the case back from Darkhorse. Sent front fender to painter to have it painted, thats been 3 weeks also, still not herd anything from them.

Bike week is fast approaching. Still dont have my Heritage back from getting engine rebuild. Darkhorse is running 3 to 4 weeks. Been 3 now so its going to be close. Will only take Doc a couple of days to finish it once he gets the case back from Darkhorse. Sent front fender to painter to have it painted, thats been 3 weeks also, still not herd anything from them.

If that was your only bike, I'd be concerned. But since you got a couple more let it get done when it gets done. Besides, who wants to be riding a new engine build during bike week. Even if you get it back tomorrow -- I'd leave it in the garage until you can put some easy/local miles on the bike and not be worried about babying it with 500,000 other bikes all around you.

Just my 2 cents worth.

I'll be there though -- hanging out at Club Softtails in Deland.

And like we say in the construction business around here...... "Do you want it done fast, or do you want it done right. Cause you ain't gettin both" :D

Well its going to be likely towards the end of the month. Case and crank are back from Darkhorse but doc is booked. He has me boarded for 16th.

well the painter can pick up the tank so he can do proper match on the fender so it works out fine.

It will be the Oldwing or the sportie this week i guess. Likely oldwing since it has cowl and bags.

Back