free website stats program Stereo Cable | Harley Davidson Forums

Stereo Cable

wildman9

Anyone who is looking for a cable to connect your mp3 to the stereo can find it on the Hogtunes website. I looked everywhere for one and could not find any with a male 3.5 mm 90 degree adapter on both ends. I hope this helps somebody else

Don't know why you needed the 90 degrees at each end but that's probably why you had such a hard time finding one. I got mine at Radio Shack with straight connectors and it works great.

The new 0401 cable connects the headphone jack of your MP3 Player, Satellite Radio, or GPS to the "Aux In" on the front of your Stock Radio. The cable is 1m (3.3ft) long and features 90 degree ends on both sides for a very clean installation!
Hope this helps, if not just give them a call-great customer service!

Dont know why it was so hard to find , Wall-Mart has them , the one I bought is made by Scosche 3.5 audio adpter kit , Includes 3ft 3.5 cable 90% connector 2.5 cell phone connector ,I phone adapter ,also a splitter for multifucton .and airplane adapter I bought this kit because its finished in chrome , I think it was about $10. for the kit .

Dont know why it was so hard to find , Wall-Mart has them , the one I bought is made by Scosche 3.5 audio adpter kit , Includes 3ft 3.5 cable 90% connector 2.5 cell phone connector ,I phone adapter ,also a splitter for multifucton .and airplane adapter I bought this kit because its finished in chrome , I think it was about $10. for the kit .

My Wall-Mart doesnt carry this, I checked around. I have an ugly 6' but want a smaller black one.

I have a 3' cable, but needed a longer one so my wife can play with her itouch when we are riding. I got a 6' straight 3.5mm male/male from MONOPRICE.com for $.54 cents!. I felt bad about making such a small order, so I also ordered the premium gold plated 6' for $2.50 (shipping for both was $2.95. The audio quality seems as good as any. The premium is too thick to be used on the bike, it has two 22 ga. cables. I previously bought 4 HDMI cables for my A/V system from Monoprice for less than price of 1 cable at big box stores. I just looked, and did not see any 90 degree 3.5mm. If you need any type of A/V cables they are worth a look. I got mine 3rd day after ordering. I have no connection with them other than being a :) customer.

Back