free website stats program Stator Prices | Harley Davidson Forums

Stator Prices

dhorne

Hey all , I recieved a lot of help finding the right stator and i thought I would share some interesting pricing with you I cut and pasted two different quotes they are as follows

Dear Darren,

The part number for the Stator is 29987-99B $264.99. We do not have one in stock. It would take us about 7 days for it to arrive. I have also attached a photo of the motor mount. I am not sure if you need all the screws and washers so I wanted you to take a look at it and pick the items you needed. The last page has the part numbers that correlate to the numbers on the pictures.

Sincerely,

Jolaine Eakins
Latus Motors Harley-Davidson
Online Customer Service
877-468-7584
503-542-7584
E-mail: sales_support@teamlatus.com

and the next one from Zanotti's
Hi,

29987-99B $105.60 stator
72031-97 $ 8.72 pins at end of stator cable
S&H $ 63.00 via USPS to Venezuela

Those pins should already be on the end of the stator cable.

We do have the stator and one pin in stock at this time.
If we do not have them in stock by the time the order is placed it normally takes 4 to 6 days to get items from the vendor to us once ordered.
If you plan on ordering you will need to use one or two of the directions
below for ordering.

Quite a difference

Latus was never known for their deals and good prices however Zanotti is known for good prices and treating the customer right. Not too hard to decide who to do business with IMO.

Hey all , I recieved a lot of help finding the right stator and i thought I would share some interesting pricing with you I cut and pasted two different quotes they are as follows

Dear Darren,

The part number for the Stator is 29987-99B $264.99. We do not have one in stock. It would take us about 7 days for it to arrive. I have also attached a photo of the motor mount. I am not sure if you need all the screws and washers so I wanted you to take a look at it and pick the items you needed. The last page has the part numbers that correlate to the numbers on the pictures.

Sincerely,

Jolaine Eakins
Latus Motors Harley-Davidson
Online Customer Service
877-468-7584
503-542-7584
E-mail: sales_support@teamlatus.com

and the next one from Zanotti's
Hi,

29987-99B $105.60 stator
72031-97 $ 8.72 pins at end of stator cable
S&H $ 63.00 via USPS to Venezuela

Those pins should already be on the end of the stator cable.

We do have the stator and one pin in stock at this time.
If we do not have them in stock by the time the order is placed it normally takes 4 to 6 days to get items from the vendor to us once ordered.
If you plan on ordering you will need to use one or two of the directions
below for ordering.

Quite a difference

WOW!..Holy Moely ..I've seen price differences from one dealer to the next but this is crazy..I will now become a better shopper. I have heard Chicago Harley-Davidson...and Surdyke Harley -Davidson online sales are good as well. Anyone order from either of these dealers???? Again thank you so much for this post!

As we pay approx 100% more in Canada due to the original licensing agreement made way back with HD I have learned alot about how ordering things from the US and who has the best prices. Chicago Harley Davidson supplied me with about 80% of the parts I required to rebuild my bike and some of the stuff was a huge difference. To pull my 88 TC out of frame and put in the SE 95 upgrade was 4200 Canadian dollars (about 50 bucks US ..Kidding) To buy the kit was about 2000 dollars. I ordered it from Chicago HD and paid (wait for it) approx $700 US. Now of course there is shipping and Exchange (70 bucks) and UPS rips you off for a bit too but altogther on kit alone I saved about 1100 dollars. I bought all the tools to do the rebuild from Georges Garage as recommened on here and they worked perfectly and cost me about 700 bucks. So by the time i was done I saved over 2000 dollars and still get to keep the tools. So far I have 12000 miles on my rebuilt motor and its workign great. Chicago also shipped me a tank decal for my bike so i could finish my paint job. It got lost in the packaging or whatever so I called them from Canada and they hotshotted me one out (at there total cost) in 3 days. So I have great faith in them. I love to spend money at my local dealer cause I want them to stick around but I don't have 2000 extra to hand them for nothing extra? My 2 cents.:D

Back