free website stats program Stator or Regulator? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stator or Regulator?

Anyone know what the last 5 of a hd part number are ? The bottom one is off my bike, top is on ebay. Will the ebay one work? uploadfromtaptalk1429653372951.jpg

as the main part number is the same with an A at the end it would denote that it is the first revision of the part but will work in place of the original
If it were me I would get it
Hd parts get a revision letter if the part supplier is changed or improvements are made to the part
From HD current revision is C

32478-99C

This part supersedes the following part numbers:
32478-99
32478-99A
32478-99B
Click the part number to see details
IGNITION MODULE, TC88 ALPHA

Brian

Anyone know 100% if a soft tail regulator will work on a dyna? I got one from a trusted friend that says it will. I really want to hook it up n ride this weekend. Dont want to waste anymore time driving the truck in this nice weather

It would mainly be what the connector for the reg. to stator look like.If the same it would probably work. In looking at a parts diagram for '99 Dyna versus Soft Tail they look different. Do you know the year/model of the Soft Tail it came off of?
tourbox

No my buddy clipped the connector so Im going to use my old one. Not sure what year it came off of, he didnt say

Back