Stage one

Discussion in 'Sportster Models' started by dusky, Dec 13, 2010.

1. dusky

dusky New Member

hi there guys, my wife is thinking of buying a new superlow 883 and she asked me what is a stage 1 kit . i know what a power commander is, is this the same sort of job ie high flow fillter, remap etc ...

cheers steve

2. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

3. dusky

dusky New Member

thanks joyflyin that was a great help, looks like stage 1 for her bike then, (EDIT) even im looking to buy a harley, got my eye on a 06 v rod, bugger never thought i would own one but boy they do look good on the eye

Please read this...
    [note]
    A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
    [/note]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
  4. fwiw i had a 06 D model vrod with the TFI unit on it, it run flawlessly won many races and a championship with it on the bike. you will love the vrod, it wasn't very practical for two up riding with out seat change and a back rest.

5. BUBBIE

BUBBIE Well-Known Member

On FI bikes, I have found the best and least $$$$ change out to make power,Stage One, is a good free flowing Exhaust, Scrm'n eagle air(or sim)and a TFI.

The increased run-ability will amaze you! :D

signed....BUBBIE

The TFI is better and Less cost than a HD change with dyno

6. dobeck has come out with a gen3 & 3.5 which is a pushbuton interface and a water resistant control box. the 3.5 allows for fuel to be removed as where the tfi units only ad fuel.

7. fisherman124

fisherman124 Active Member

doebeck u cant go wrong with they run little cooler

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

And we have tech support here:s