free website stats program Stage One | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage One

NavVet

OK...I went ahead and got it done. Have a look at the photos and the dyno results and let me know what you think.:D

I decided on the Vance and Hines Big Radius 2/2 with a DM high flow air cleaner. The tuner is the Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle Race Tuner and the local harley shop did the dyno.

Total cost for the whole package was around $2,000. Ya I know...I could have saved a few bucks here and there but I got it all local and I was able to put my hands on everything before I spent a dime. Bottom line is I love it! The response on the throttle is just what I was looking for and the sound is perfect.:s

Thank each of you who have posted in the forums. I have spent hours looking through the old posts concerning tuners, pipes and so forth. I could not have made this project work without doing the research and this is the place to do just that!:worthy

Regards....

Attachments

• Harley Dyno Results.pdf
    26.6 KB · Views: 52
  • _7000904.jpg
    _7000904.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 124
  • _7000893.jpg
    _7000893.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 105
  • _7000873.jpg
    _7000873.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 100
  • _7000918.jpg
    _7000918.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 105
cool bike .....I'm envious of your garage ,, clean.... mine looks like a tornado came through..

Those pipes look like they were made for the bike and that A/C really finishes it off, you were smart to go with the super tuner, you'll never have a regret.
Beautiful Bike!

Back