free website stats program Stage 1 - slip on's - upgrades etc | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 - slip on's - upgrades etc

I run a stock 2006 dyna streetbob,( well, ok iv'e put maltese cross valve caps on the tyres ) runs sweet as a nut , i ride it hard and i keep it regular serviced by birmingham harley, and it goes like stink. Am i odd as i really don't understand why the need to spend another 1+ K to stage 1 etc - am i missing something?? ( understand the sound factor attraction) but really ,honestly ,does an upgrade really make that much differance ?, not being argumentative just interested in the obsession with upgrades etc.

I run a stock 2006 dyna streetbob,( well, ok iv'e put maltese cross valve caps on the tyres ) runs sweet as a nut , i ride it hard and i keep it regular serviced by birmingham harley, and it goes like stink. Am i odd as i really don't understand why the need to spend another 1+ K to stage 1 etc - am i missing something?? ( understand the sound factor attraction) but really ,honestly ,does an upgrade really make that much differance ?, not being argumentative just interested in the obsession with upgrades etc.

Welcome to the forum from down the M5 Steetbobsevy. I'm fairly new to HD and I have a smaller scoot than you but I'm Stg 1ing it on Weds next - so I'll let you know!
I enjoy the Sporty 883 very much but I think I'll enjoy the extra bit of performance and I'm looking forward to a richer sound.

The important thing is it's your bike and your ride and if you're happy - great.
If it ain't broke - don't fix it etc. etc. :D:D

welcome from another birmingham HD looney :D you have most likely seen my Street Bob at the dealer more times than i can remember :D
i have mine down to 103 stage 3 :D
a stage 1 does make a difference.

Am I supposed to keep up with that:panic Hang on while I call NASA:D:D

Back