free website stats program Stage 1 download specs | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 download specs

dogg

Can anyone tell me if the Harley EFI stage 1 download is different in California (leaner) than one installed in Arizona? If Arizona is richer I will get it done there.

Based on everything I have seen & read to date, the SE downloads are not state sensitive. If you purchase a SEST, the downloads that come with the program are also not state sensitive.

Now it is possible that the FACTORY STOCK tune that comes on a California bike may be different, that I can't say.

Save the $200 on a download, and get the TFI instead. If will provide you with far more options then the one-time download that you would have to redo if you make further changes to the huff and puff system of your engine.

TQ

I have been wondering...since the stage-1 download remains lean for a scoot with a stage-1 upgrade, what would the results be if you got a stage-1 download on a machine with a completely stock air and exhaust system? seems to me that it would be a bit less lean, so better than stock mix, for stock bikes, no?

Enjoy,
Rich P

RibEye

That is were I’m going with this. I would hope the stage 1 would be less of a problem with the warranty compared to the TFI

RibEye

That is were I’m going with this. I would hope the stage 1 would be less of a problem with the warranty compared to the TFI

The big difference is the infinite adjustment of the TFI vs Download that is done per what mods you have done with no consideration for further updates.
Plus TFI will save you $$$$$$$ and cause no problem with warrty...

Back