free website stats program Sportster 883 xlh | Harley Davidson Forums

Sportster 883 xlh

summerwillow

Hi There,

Last year i had the great idea to buy myself a harley Davidson Sporster 883 XLH. The plan was to start from scratch and take an advanced course and get to ride it ( i dont have a license at all). Unfortunalty things didnt work out that way and i know i have to sell my baby! She has been standing for a year and i need to get her started, does anyone have any advise on how i can do this?

Im really upset because i would loved to have ridden her but she would have been too much for me.

Thanks
Summerwillow

Summer willow where are you from my wife has the perfect beginer bike for learning to ride its a suzuki gz 250

charge the battery change the oil, plugs n check the tyres n brakes and you should be good to go.

Summerwillow; you might want to contact your local HD dealer (one you bought bike from) ask for assistance b/c you'll also have to get the fuel flushed & other minor maint checks. See if they're willing to pick-up the bike, get it prepped & possibly assist w/sale. Might be worth a try & less hassle for you. Good Luck & sorry things didn't work out b/c riding's the best therapy...:newsmile011:

Back