free website stats program Sportster 1200c pilion pad ideas. | Harley Davidson Forums

Sportster 1200c pilion pad ideas.

geoff

Hi there,I'm after some ideas on a passenger seat (easy to remove),for my sportster 1200 custom,fitted with a 'le pera' single rider seat,as I like the look of the single seat on the bike,but want to take a passenger from time to time,so thanks for any help or links to a suitable removable pillion pad,the bike is a 2006.:)

Thanks for the welcome,I actualy get to pick up my sportster later in the week,and managed to find a nice rider's seat on ebay for the right money second hand,I will sort a few things out on the bike to suit my wants,it comes as unmolested & in fairly good cosmetic condition,your link to the passenger pad ticks off one of the changes I wish to make.
I have always yearned for a harley,& have finaly jumped on board!

I made one but think that It would have been been easier to buy something all ready out there.

harley800x600.jpg

That looks neat Trainman, Lovely looking bike too.:s

I'm still working out how I want to go with my setup,your's has given me some direction,thanks.:)

The rear fender also has a hole for addition attachment point, the blind mate threaded insert and chrome/stainless threaded fastener is about $8 or $9... and you can get clear protector to prevent paint from being scuffed...because it will with suction cups (they pick up dirt that can work it's way underneath), like sandpaper. :s

Back