free website stats program Spectro GL5 Issues? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spectro GL5 Issues?

Called today a Spectro dealer in south Fl asking for the 6 speed transmission oil and they told me that the oil is not good for the tranny because can make it leak and also they mentioned something about damaging parts or belt or something .Not sure about the last part of the conversation about damaging which parts. Anyway they told me that they only recommend GL1 and that they never will sell the GL5 type. Does anybody had any problem so far with the Spectro 6 speed? Thanks in advance.

I run GL5 in my 5 speed, works great and no problems.

Hi guys, sorry for answering that late but I went to sleep after the post, I have to wake up at 2:00 AM every day :(. Ok here is the information of the dealer just in case somebody want to give them a call and try to find out what is going on with these people.
(Docs' Cycle
2021 SW 70th Ave Bay B-12
Davie, FL 33317
Phone: 954-452-3989)

Let me know if somebody talk to them. Thanks to all of you my HD people!:s

Can I get an online address to shop for it? Thanks...

Thanks Larry for the good info.

Larry, just curious, wich of the amsoil do you use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry thanks for the info. By the way wich of the amsoil you use 75w-90 or 75w-140. Just curious, thanks. And thanks again everybody .

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, dont understand this one,, :bigsmiley32: Im running the Spector GL5 in mine also, because its recommended for 6 speeds, right??? What am I missing here???

Ok, What happened is that yesterday I called a Spectro dealer to verify if they had the GL-5 available and they told me that they only sell and recommend the GL-1 type. That the GL-5 type was going to causing me problems blah,blah. And that they will never sell the

Back