someone just shoot me plzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Electrical' started by tattooedjesusfreak, Jun 28, 2008.

well ill start with saying dont ever buy a tank and fender set off the guy on ebay that sales them as HOK paint and all his sets are the changing paint schem. he bent me over and 5 months later he gave it to me ... and i say that to get me to my problem ... was told my parts was on ther way and would be here thursday. i tore all the tins off my 03 sporty wed wanting to have it ready to slap the new tins on . well thursday gets here and all i get a a orange peel . runny green tank . im hot so i demand my fenders and stew on what to do next . well today i go to put my old tins back on the thing , get it all together and fire it up and all i have is a tach , head light and a left front running light ??????? no horn no speedo no tail lights or turn lights . tore it back down to see if i unhooked sumthing and missed it and nothin was found . im thinking it may be a ground but i cant find it . im unedgeamakated in this feild and now im freaking out lol . does this thing have any fuses sumwhere ???? im at a real lose and ready to strike a match and file a insurance clame

1. merged

yea about the tank lol but ebay didnt do anything to my lights lol.... and whats the grey box hooked to my rear fender ??? it had R and L in and R and L out and a ground and speed on it and +V .....7 wires all together ???? i wont be able to sleep till i fig out what it is

ok thanks for all the help guys i fixed it .... as my daughter would say YEA GOOOOO ME lol . all i got to do is learn how to paint and redo all my tins and ill be good to go

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2008
  2. Apyle

Apyle Junior Member

Just walking away from things is the way to do it, it will still be waiting for you letter.:s