free website stats program solo fatboy seat | Harley Davidson Forums

solo fatboy seat

hi folks summers on its way. remember my earlier post about the hard tail well i have knocked that on the head (fat middle aged men on a chopper not a pretty sight) any how got a new fatty. my only problem i dont like the seat i fancy a solo. i like the screaming eagle one part no 52279-05 with the crome tail piece no 51827-05 they are selling in blighty for around £650 what i would like to know is where can i get a nice solo seat have had a look at a few sites but get bogged down. any info greatly received..

ride safe my friends:D:D:D

Ebay. Query fatboy solo seat, or softail solo,, there you can compare several manufactures seats and how they look on one site. I got a Mammoth seat, small solo that fits bike well, good stitching, sits a little firm, but I like that on a solo.

I like the look of the 06 screamin eagle seat. Would it fit on an 04 se deuce, and what about the look? Must have some at a bike wrecking yard.

Dunno, I went to Dealer once to check of fitment of a Mustang seat I have, they said check with the manufacturer as they keep up with placement better than they do. made sence.

I like the look of the 06 screamin eagle seat. Would it fit on an 04 se deuce, and what about the look? Must have some at a bike wrecking yard.

Go to the harley site or your dealer and they should be able to cross the part numbers on different seats for you.

You could also check after market fitments for the two bikes and see if they have the same part number for both in the same model seat.

Danny Gray Butt Crack Wide Seat is a nice solo for the money or Corbin's
Hollywood although they've gone overboard with their prices.
Both get you down into the bike - my first choice would be the Danny Gray.

Back