free website stats program Solar Eclipse | Harley Davidson Forums

Solar Eclipse

Joyflyin

Experienced Member
Staff member
I hope any of you that are in the path of totality get out and enjoy the eclipse today. Although a partial eclipse happens twice a year, a total eclipse only happens every 18 months, I think...for you to have one pass over and offer you a total eclipse is pretty rare. I am lucky enough to live on the edge of the path of totality so I will be venturing a bit west I think to get a good experience. :)

Be safe & enjoy!

It was cloudy at my house so I saw diddly squat. Now I gotta wait 20 years for the next one if I make it that long.

We had great weather. I went to a friends place and let the dog run wild for a few hours. I wasn't paying attention to my phone and didn't have the camera turned off, so at 3:06, my phone went completely dead. I just sat back and watched it get dark. I did power up the phone and snapped a couple of pictures before it shut down again. :) I will try to post them later. I have a friend who got some awesome pictures so I will post his link if anyone would like to see them once he gets them all there. He posted some, but I'm not sure if he is going to post any other shots after some editing. He may just be that fast. :D

Back