free website stats program softail bobber pics | Harley Davidson Forums

softail bobber pics

Dan o

does anyone have any softail bobber pics out there.Im looking for some inspiration.And ideas to run a tight bobbed rear fender thanks Dano

Re: softail bobbers

does anyone out there have any pics of a softail bobber.Im looking for some inspiration.Thanks Dano

Click the Home button scroll to the Softail section , Might find it there:s

although not a ST but a HD custom bobber racer, the way it was done back in the day 1945 frame and 45 bottom with K top, khk cam to get er goin.hope this gives you some idea,on bobbing the rear fender and ofcourse no front fender on an bobber,well ok maybe a shorty duck tail to match the rear.good luck with your project ,keep us posted.

Attachments

• Picture 295.jpg
    Picture 295.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 64
hey Piotra thank you for the pics.Did you lower the bike before you cut the fender.Im thinking of cutting my fender ,but its not going to look good unless i lower it i think nice job great looking any advice for me

I builded this bike so it wasn't oryginal softail. The bike is lowered about 1/2-1 inch. And the fender is not oryginal from softail, I think it is from Dyna and is totally rebuilded (cutted, walded ...). I think that if you have oryginal softail it can be hard to do, even if you will lower the bike. The clearance between tire and fender in my bike is about 4-5 inches.

Back