free website stats program Slow forum | Harley Davidson Forums

Slow forum

Jeff Klarich

Experienced Member
Contributor
Is anyone else experiencing a slow forum? My sign on page has changed and when I try to post something it says connecting but takes about 3 or 4 minutes before I can type anything.
I've cleared my cookies but nothing has changed. I've had this issue for the past week.

I have been fine today but on Monday I had difficulty getting connected to the forum worked fine a wee while later sometimes some junctions on the internet get busy and slow down so may be somewhere on the path from you to the forum server there is a problem or a diversion that does not affect other members

Brian

I have been fine today but on Monday I had difficulty getting connected to the forum worked fine a wee while later sometimes some junctions on the internet get busy and slow down so may be somewhere on the path from you to the forum server there is a problem or a diversion that does not affect other members

Brian

I've had this problem for the last week Brian. It happens everytime I sign on, different sign on page and I have to wait 3-4 minutes before I can post. It says connecting but the wait is terrible.

I have not noticed any issues. I have been on line in my home computer, using my wireless at home & my hot spot.

I haven't had any problems with speed of connection and the sign on page is the same as always.

I have not noticed any issues. I have been on line in my home computer, using my wireless at home & my hot spot.

Joy, is it possible for a mod to take a look at my account and see if they can see any issues.
My sign on page has changed along with a 3-4 minute wait before I can reply to a thread.
My computer is fine with everything else I use it for.

I just signed on on a different computer and I'm having the same issue so it's not my main computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff for me it comes and goes. At times its searching so long that page is not available shows. So some might not have any problem and others do. I have tried 3 different computers wifi and hard wire to internet with same result. So I doubt that it is your own personal account. Possibly if some house cleaning was done it may free up forum.....

Joy, is it possible for a mod to take a look at my account and see if they can see any issues.
My sign on page has changed along with a 3-4 minute wait before I can reply to a thread.
My computer is fine with everything else I use it for.

I just signed on on a different computer and I'm having the same issue so it's not my main computer.
Steve would have to take a look, but overall, I am not aware of any changes. Everyone will experience slow speeds at times due to the nature of the beast, and the problem could be anywhere in the route. However, it should not be consistent.

You may try to clear any cookies/cache if you haven't done so. The login page change concerns me. You may also want to run malwarebytes. That is free download, at least it used to be. ;) I generally do a quick scan and remove anything malicious, then run another quick scan, and finally the full scan.

Back