free website stats program Slip ons for my 14 SGS | Harley Davidson Forums

Slip ons for my 14 SGS

Sunnysideup

Anyone have any SE or similar slip on mufflers for sale. Getting a little bored with the quiet stock ones. Really not looking to rattle windows but something a little deeper would be nice.

Hey Sunnyside, I have Supertrapp SE Stouts on my 14 RK. They are as you described deeper sound, will bark a little if you get on it. Have a nice nice tone while cruising at hwy speeds. Very happy with them. Had Rush on my 06 SG got tired of the "noise" when cruising. You can find videos on you tube. Be safe
WAP.gif

If you find mufflers with a 1.75" baffle or less you will receive additional noise and will not have to make any other mods to bike. Larger you may have to also add a fueler of some sort to correct lean condition.

Hey Sunnyside, I have Supertrapp SE Stouts on my 14 RK. They are as you described deeper sound, will bark a little if you get on it. Have a nice nice tone while cruising at hwy speeds. Very happy with them. Had Rush on my 06 SG got tired of the "noise" when cruising. You can find videos on you tube. Be safe
WAP.gif

Thanks rusntx! I'll go take a listen to both the mufflers you suggested.

If you find mufflers with a 1.75" baffle or less you will receive additional noise and will not have to make any other mods to bike. Larger you may have to also add a fueler of some sort to correct lean condition.

I follow your saying and understand. I probably will be in the market for a fueler to go along with my new to me headpipe but it will be at least spring till I install it. The additional heat feels good right now! But I do feel like 1.75 baffle would be plenty loud enough for what I am looking for.

Back