free website stats program sheilds | Harley Davidson Forums

sheilds

ooheritage

Hello everyone, I wonder does anybody know where I can find some clear lexan hand sheilds for my scooter? I don't want to mess with heated gloves, I have bought all kinds besides them, and none really work well enough. I feel that if I had a way to block the wind around my hands that would be a big help. I know motocross has hand shields, but theirs are for a different reason.

thanks for your advice

Do a search on ebay. Wind deflectors, air baffels, fork air deflector or something like that. I found some chrome ones and when I was looking there were some clear also. Good luck.

Hello everyone, I wonder does anybody know where I can find some clear lexan hand sheilds for my scooter? I don't want to mess with heated gloves, I have bought all kinds besides them, and none really work well enough. I feel that if I had a way to block the wind around my hands that would be a big help. I know motocross has hand shields, but theirs are for a different reason.

thanks for your advice

JP cycles or Dennis Kirk.

National Cycle Hand Deflectors

Well done WS...I have had a rock coming from a construction truck in front dump a rock that hit my throttle hand once a long while ago and kind of wondered about such a device for street bikes...and not the plastic colored armour used on dirt bikes. :small3d018:

to whomever may be interested, I found a couple to look at.
go to alternativecruisers.com type in grip sields & hit search, they are made by Richard Jordan and are 40.00 + shipping.
also you can find them at RealHog.com, choose your bike and type in hand deflectors. these are from national cycle and run 79.16.

Back