free website stats program Setting the time | Harley Davidson Forums

Setting the time

01 rk

Tried to set the time today from DST to EST. When I pressed the set button
(6) Instead of hrs. and mins. it was DST off, under that was set time, under that was an arrow pointing up, Newfoundland, an arrow pointing up. I the upper lefthand corner of the screen was another DST.
The bike is a 2006 EG classic every thing works AM, FM, CD etc. except the time set.
Anybody know anything about this?
Any help would be appreciated.

Tried to set the time today from DST to EST. When I pressed the set button
(6) Instead of hrs. and mins. it was DST off, under that was set time, under that was an arrow pointing up, Newfoundland, an arrow pointing up. I the upper lefthand corner of the screen was another DST.
The bike is a 2006 EG classic every thing works AM, FM, CD etc. except the time set.
Anybody know anything about this?
Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.hdtimeline.com/touring_models/2918-how_do_i_set_the_clock_on_the_hd_radio.html :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Page link NG Jack.

I have a 07 E.G.U.C. and to set mine---- turn "key" to ignition or access but with the stereo receiver OFF.
Press the soft key (6) (set) on the front panel to display time setup menu. To increase the hours in the display,press the Hrs. + soft key to decrease hit Hrs. - . Same way with the minutes. How about this?:s

I have a 07 E.G.U.C. and to set mine---- turn "key" to ignition or access but with the stereo receiver OFF.
Press the soft key (6) (set) on the front panel to display time setup menu. To increase the hours in the display,press the Hrs. + soft key to decrease hit Hrs. - . Same way with the minutes. How about this?:s
I know about setting the time, some how the hrs. and mins. set do not appear. This is what I see on the screen:
DST
DST OFF
SET Time
/\ NEWFOUNDLAND \/
Pressing any of the buttons does not do anything.

I know about setting the time, some how the hrs. and mins. set do not appear. This is what I see on the screen:
DST
DST OFF
SET Time
/\ NEWFOUNDLAND \/
Pressing any of the buttons does not do anything.

Have you had any radio work done recently???? If not it seems radio lost its zone setting. You may need dealers help to reset zone....

I got the time thing corrected, I removed the fairing and unpluged the radio for about an hour. I reconnected it and the time set worked as it should.
Also while the fairing was off I found a broken bracket, had my son weld it, maybe the vibration caused the problem.
Thanks to all who responded.
Dave

Back