free website stats program Service bulletins | Harley Davidson Forums

Service bulletins

Where does one go to find out what service bulletins have been issued for your bike
In my case a 2007 ultra.
I have found that on my last service certain upgrades were not performed, so would like to know what else they forgot to upgrade.

This would also be a great thread site so all could look at it easily and be aware of what the mo co is doing.

Keith

Hi Keith

If you go to the H-D website and look under service and maintenance you will find the required servicing your bike needs and also if there any recalls.
There is by the way a recall on certain tires on the front wheels. I put a copy from a Canadian site here.
June 21, 2007

US - Michelin has notified the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and Transport Canada that it is recalling Michelin Pilot Power 2CT and Pilot Power 120/70 ZR 17 (58W) front motorcycle tires with the “Made in France” markings in the United States and Canada. The tires also can be identified by the markings DOT 6UCW 980T or DOT 6UCW 979T. This recall involves these specific tires only and has no impact on any other Michelin tires.
The tires have a possible defect in the tread because of a manufacturing irregularity, but there haven’t been any cases of pressure loss or accidents. Michelin is replacing the motorcycle tires at no cost along with the mounting and balancing.

Reprinted with permission from Powersports Business.

Hope this will be of any use.

Regards

Harry

Back