free website stats program SERT: Any comments on these numbers? Thanks | Harley Davidson Forums

SERT: Any comments on these numbers? Thanks

signwise

Data 1.jpg Data 2.jpg

These numbers are from first time getting any data from my 2005 FLSTFI, stage 2 race download, 203 cams, Vance Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, stage one AC

Thanks again for any feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like someone starting the bike in smart tune mode and reving the engine to 3589 rpm.What are We supposed to derive from these graphs?

Just wondering if they look normal, or if any issues may be indicated. I'm sure the bike could benefit from a new fuel map.
On my last trip my gas mileage was pretty poor.

Thanks

There is no way to tell from a few segments of the data.A skilled person would have
to look at the whole data graph.SERT allows You to run a smart tune and save to a new map.
Why not run a couple of smart tunes and make a new map?You can always go back to the
the original map.

The OP needs to get the bike on a dyno for a proper tune; Stage 2 flash is not a tune and does very little other than increase rev limiter rpms and add some fuel.:eek:

I agree stage 2 flash is not a tune.Stage 2 flash has not been discussed.SERT map is created on a dyno.Smart tune will help tune it for each individual bike.

I agree stage 2 flash is not a tune.Stage 2 flash has not been discussed.SERT map is created on a dyno.Smart tune will help tune it for each individual bike.

Well, according to the OP, the part of the graph shown represents " stage 2 race download, 203 cams, Vance Hines 2 into 1 Big Radius, stage one AC"; sounds like Stage 2 flash to me but maybe not.:confused: Smart tune will help but not the optimum tune the OP would see from a proper tune on a dyno. Cut to the chase and get a proper tune.:rolleyes:

Back