free website stats program SE Race Tuner vs SE Super Tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Race Tuner vs SE Super Tuner

glider.

BOT Machine
A few words from Doc 1 on this topic.

The Pro Tuner has been out for months...I have used it three times already although I have to say I'm not impressed at all with it.....I call it the ''Fisher Price Tuner''. It has all the same tuning capabilities as the SERT just a different look on the software. The Pro Tuner was sent out with a lot of glitches that Harley is still up dating...I have up dated my software 5 times already....DUH !!!!. I can't wait until the new TTS V-Tuner comes out in July (hopefully) Now this is the tuner to have....it has many added features to the tuning tables and it has the same format as the Original SERT, as a matter of fact it is the company who made the original SERT. I was one of the beta testers used so I have knowledge of the unit and I can tell you it's AWESOME and it doesn't have any glitches...it works all the time. (this is my opinion)

Hey Mr. Data, don't know if you remember me, but you have helped me a couple of times in which I am still thankful. I do not mean to change the subject but I am having a problem of finding trany fluid around the primary drain plug of my 05 night train, I have used what the previous owner user the red line high impact shockproof trany fluid from Lucas, I went to change the engine oil and primary and found the red line fluid at the drain plug of the primary. Is this something I should be concerned about or do you think I need to check seals. I have installed the HB-125 auto chain tensioner for the primary and it is great. Again thanks for your help with my previous problems with the fork lock and the advise for the HB-125 tensioner. Lonnie

Lonnie

With the trans oil dripping off there, I would suspect the shifter shaft seal or the main shaft seal in the trans. Either way the outer and inner primary as well as the clutch would have to come off and a few other parts to get at it.

The lower portion of this post will give you an idea of what's involved.

Stator Replacement - Harley Davidson Community

Back