free website stats program SE 113 kit | Harley Davidson Forums

SE 113 kit

d1hojo07

I'm looking at a SE pro tc 113 conversion kit #27526-07. I can't find any info on what heads or cams are in this kit. The part # for the heads are 16997-07 front and 16999-07 rear. The cams I don't really care about but I need to know what the heads are and if this kit is any good. Any info would be greatly appreciated.:)

I don't see anything real specific on the heads but sounds like you have the part numbers so what do you want to know. As far as the cam it shows SE266E in the Screaming Eagle book.

I'm looking at a SE pro tc 113 conversion kit #27526-07. I can't find any info on what heads or cams are in this kit. The part # for the heads are 16997-07 front and 16999-07 rear. The cams I don't really care about but I need to know what the heads are and if this kit is any good. Any info would be greatly appreciated.:)

The curious side of me would have to ask why the cams are not important to you?

I'm not getting any notification that I recieved a reply to my thread. I'm trying to build a new motor. I bought the SE cases already and am trying to come up with some ideas. I have a chance to get this kit at a real good price, but I want to make sure of what I'm getting. I'm trying to set up a big dumb motor? I'm not looking for a race motor. I have to keep the compression kinda low for down here in Phoenix. When this gets done, I want some good power, reliability, and smooth. It's going to take a while to do this.

the 113 kit is on an 08 part number now, they now use cnc ported MVA heads with 2.120" inlet valves and 98cc combustion chamber, its harleys best perf head other than the hurricane heads but your kit number uses 110+ heads which are not CNC ported, this kit also uses SE264 cams rather than the SE266E cams. kit # 27526-07 is no longer available also.

I'm not getting any notification that I recieved a reply to my thread. I'm trying to build a new motor. I bought the SE cases already and am trying to come up with some ideas. I have a chance to get this kit at a real good price, but I want to make sure of what I'm getting. I'm trying to set up a big dumb motor? I'm not looking for a race motor. I have to keep the compression kinda low for down here in Phoenix. When this gets done, I want some good power, reliability, and smooth. It's going to take a while to do this.

Hi Tim.:D

the 113 kit is on an 08 part number now, they now use cnc ported MVA heads with 2.120" inlet valves and 98cc combustion chamber, its harleys best perf head other than the hurricane heads but your kit number uses 110+ heads which are not CNC ported, this kit also uses SE264 cams rather than the SE266E cams. kit # 27526-07 is no longer available also.

Thanx again, here's some pics of the heads

Hi Scott:D

Attachments

• DSC02040.JPG
    DSC02040.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC02041.JPG
    DSC02041.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC02043.JPG
    DSC02043.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 29
the 110+ heads are pretty good, it will make serious midrange and strong top end, should be running about 80 to 90hp at 4000rpm pulling through to 115 to 120 or so depending on exhaust etc

Back