Screamin Eagle air cleaner??

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by doug rooney, Dec 4, 2010.

1. doug rooney

doug rooney Member

2. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

I did some googlin' and also could not find any listed for pre '08 Softails.

3. PaulWhite

PaulWhite Active Member

go to your local Dealership. I got one for my 07 Heritage for a few dollers more. My dealership gives a 10% discount for vets and military.

4. doug rooney

doug rooney Member

Thanks for the input guys. Will try my dealership. All I could find was 08 and later also.

5. doug rooney

doug rooney Member

Hobbit...WOW! I LOVE that flames one!!! And not $500 either. I have an FXSTBI fuel injected with a Kuryakyn hypercharger on it now that I want OFF!
    Will order in in a heartbeat if I know I'm getting everything I need to make the change. Newbie to Custom work so any more help would be most appreciated!!! This is cooler than the screamin buzzard! Thanks, Doug

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

As Hobbit stated, there is no fitment information regarding compatible years and such that I could find on their website...but the good news is in the various descriptions they say there is a kit to fit carb and efi equipped models...so you will have to contact them to determine model year and kit for your specific carb/efi throat opening and specific mounting locations...may want to take some rough measurements, so you can give them the carb/efi numbers and fit details.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  7. doug rooney

doug rooney Member

Thanks guys. Will contact them. That is just way too cool to not be on my Custom. GOTTA have one!!!

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

9. doug rooney

doug rooney Member

Thanks Jack. Very helpful. Anyone know how I can tell if I have Delphi EFI? Seems to be something I need to know.

10. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

I think 2000 was the last year of MM FI. The visual difference is easy. Delphi has a round inlet venturi, MM has an oval, dual throat inlet.