free website stats program Screamin Eagle air cleaner?? | Harley Davidson Forums

Screamin Eagle air cleaner??

go to your local Dealership. I got one for my 07 Heritage for a few dollers more. My dealership gives a 10% discount for vets and military.

Hobbit...WOW! I LOVE that flames one!!! And not $500 either. I have an FXSTBI fuel injected with a Kuryakyn hypercharger on it now that I want OFF!
Will order in in a heartbeat if I know I'm getting everything I need to make the change. Newbie to Custom work so any more help would be most appreciated!!! This is cooler than the screamin buzzard! Thanks, Doug

As Hobbit stated, there is no fitment information regarding compatible years and such that I could find on their website...but the good news is in the various descriptions they say there is a kit to fit carb and efi equipped models...so you will have to contact them to determine model year and kit for your specific carb/efi throat opening and specific mounting locations...may want to take some rough measurements, so you can give them the carb/efi numbers and fit details.

tn573s3.jpg

Last edited:
I think 2000 was the last year of MM FI. The visual difference is easy. Delphi has a round inlet venturi, MM has an oval, dual throat inlet.

Back