free website stats program Salt Springs In February | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs In February

Coming to Salt Springs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just talked to Mr. Data and he's still planning on coming with me to Salt Springs. He thinks it will be an interesting weekend. :D

Ok. I guess I'm missing something here. I tried to find out about Mr. Data. Seen his name on numerous post and seems he or it is a BOT? Something that gathers info and post it on the site. I am confused, albeit easy to do.

Ok. I guess I'm missing something here. I tried to find out about Mr. Data. Seen his name on numerous post and seems he or it is a BOT? Something that gathers info and post it on the site. I am confused, albeit easy to do.

i don't think he can cook gumbo though :newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

Attachments

• 250px-DataTNG.jpg
    250px-DataTNG.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 4
sounds great, he can cook,and we get to put a face to the names of everybody . have to be nuts to miss out on this.

sounds great, he can cook,and we get to put a face to the names of everybody . have to be nuts to miss out on this.

With all the cooking and socializing will we have any time to ride? As for who is coming I'll just wait to see who actually shows up. Remember there will be $5.00 fine for whining!:newsmile100::newsmile100:

( psst .... aka Glider )

Back