free website stats program Salt Springs 2015 | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Salt Springs 2015

You should get a pair of Gerbing heated gloves like I have. They keep my hands nice and warm. They plug into the sleeves of my heated jacket, just like my heated pants do! It's hard to beat electric heat. :s

Geezer, sounds like you have a nice set up there. So the only time you can't really ride is where the roads are unsafe?

Geezer, sounds like you have a nice set up there. So the only time you can't really ride is where the roads are unsafe?

Naw, it gets too cold up here to enjoy the ride, even with all my heated clothes. I guess I'm getting to be a wuss! :s

Last edited:
Is there any hope for those of us that are old and foolish???:coffee

No hope at all Don!!!!:tounge:D

Thought I would post a couple of pics. from the first Salt Springs. I still regret missing that one.:(

Salt_Springs_Feb_2012_007.JPG

Salt_Springs_Feb_2012_005.JPG

If anyone wants to see the rest of them they are in this thread:

Salt Springs Florida meet and greet!! - Harley Davidson Forums - HDTimeline.com

Last edited:
Thanks Steve. Brought back some great memories, it also reminded me just how quick things can change. Really looking forward to seeing everyone in Feb.

Thanks for the post Steve. I read the old thread again and it brought back some great memories. I'm sure glad I made that trip and got to meet Kemo and Tina. I still find it hard to believe he's gone. Looking forward to the weekend in February.

Thanks for the post Steve. I read the old thread again and it brought back some great memories. I'm sure glad I made that trip and got to meet Kemo and Tina. I still find it hard to believe he's gone. Looking forward to the weekend in February.

I am looking forward to meeting you again Ron. The first time wasn't in the happiest of times to say the least.

I am looking forward to meeting you again Ron. The first time wasn't in the happiest of times to say the least.

It would be nice to meet under much better circumstances. Hope we both make it to Florida in February. :D

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you for the first time. The time will pass quickly as this thread is a month old already. Also I have a friend of mine that travels a ton in Europe with her family who puts together some incredible photo albums. She's willing to help me put together a really top notch album with all the photos taken this Feb. If this sounds like something everyone is interested in let me know. She can add as many photos from all of you as you wish. Again let me know if this sounds like something all of you wish to have or if you wish to be excluded for whatever reasons, that's cool too.

Back