free website stats program S100 Products | Harley Davidson Forums

S100 Products

cyborg

Does anyone use S100 "Total Cycle Cleaner" ? How was it and were you happy with the results?

I use it when the bike gets very dirty. Great results!

However, be careful about getting it on leather. It raised a ridge on my son's Sporty's Corbin seat.

I use it sometimes, if you don't rinse the bike real well after you're done it will leave a film. Bike brite is good too not as harsh.

I have used S100 on my bikes for 20 years with no complaints. Usually when the bike is very dirty, like after riding in the rain to remove the road film, etc. Always rinse thoroughly and follow instructions for best results...

Be careful the bke is not hot or in the sun, especially black surfaces, it will leave white spots that will not come off some surfaces. Rinse it off as quickley as possible, do not allow it to dry on the bike. Not a bad product, but after getting spots on one of my bikes, I will never use it again. There are plenty of other products that will do the job just as well without this problem.

I got it, used it once so far. Easy to use yes, but really I prefer just washing it down normally with soap and water, then polish it with some wax or pledge (whatever I am in the mood for). I will not be buying another can.

I don't really like the bike wash as much as some others. It takes alot of rinsing to get it all of the bike. I do like their detail+wax spray though. It is hard to beat.

I've used it once and got some overspray on the glove box covers on my ultra and it seriously discolored them regardless of how much you rinsed so be careful.

Back