rush pipes

Discussion in 'Engine, Fuel and Exhaust' started by toejam, Feb 18, 2009.

1. toejam

toejam Member

wandering if anyone had any rush slip ons on a classsic, how do they sound and if you like them

2. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

A friend of mine has them on his 07 Softail Custom. The sound nice, and the bike runs good.

3. Flashback

Flashback Active Member

I run em on my 08 FLHT with the cammed up high compression 110". I like em but they are loud when i get on it. Thought an older couple sitting haveing coffee was gonna have a coranary when I fired it up in front of Starbucks one morning lol...Now I always give em a warning too much paperwork if they croak cause my bike scared em :D

4. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Active Member

I have Rush slip ons on my 09 ultra classic with 2 inch baffles. I don't like them very much. Some have told me to change the baffle to a 2 1/4" others have said to just take the baffles out. I'm not sure what to do. I heard some supertrapps on an 09 ultra today that I really liked. I might be about to purchase anther set of slip ons. lol

5. robermv32

robermv32 Active Member

Before I made my choice, I went to the Rush website they have a media player that lets you listen to the different sounds of their muffler packages.

Rush Motorcycle Mufflers

Give it a try. I like mine.

6. lannyw

lannyw Member

I have them on my 08 UC. They have the 1.75 baffles if memory serves me right. I like the way they sound.