free website stats program rolling thunder did me in! | Harley Davidson Forums

rolling thunder did me in!

broncobob

how lucky can i be. i spent to whole day at the pentagon parking lot just to have to take my bike home before the pression into dc. i have a 2007 ultra classic with 32k and the only problems that ive had with it since new was the ever so often heating issues that everybody else puts up with. after riding from the dealer to the pentagon she got real hot, gauge read at about 300-310. after sitting at the pentagon for 5 hours kick stands went up and my baby would start but she wouldn't idle. i had to keep the throttle open just enough so she would,nt die. she died 5 times at the parking lot but would fire back up with no problem. home we went and she ran great on the open road but she still won,t hold an idle. anybody else with this problem?

What oil do you run? Stock exhaust? Tuner for more fuel?
Had my 09 Road Glide there, no problems at all with temps...at least with the bike...

my bike has a stage one kit along with true dual exhaust and i use all hd lubes. i will check out the bulletins and i do thank you. i will pull the iac and give it a good cleaning too

Back