free website stats program Robbie Madison,New Years Eve Jump | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Robbie Madison,New Years Eve Jump

Who wouldn't want a Deluxe.All that retro styling with smooth profile rims and visored lights?Without that arrogant brashness and "in-your-face" styling and attitude of those pesky Fatboys?:reyes

Just remember,they dont have the cornering clearance of a Fatboy.

Less cornering clearance than a Fatboy?? When I changed the oil in my FB a couple weeks ago I noticed all the paint was scraped off of the bottom of the rails.

Who wouldn't want a Deluxe.All that retro styling with smooth profile rims and visored lights?Without that arrogant brashness and "in-your-face" styling and attitude of those pesky Fatboys?:reyes

Uh-oh..."--pesky Fatboys" might get a fight from ol' Smitty on that one! :s

Oh, and the jump was awesome, and this evening an interview with him. I can't imagine doing that jump, tearing the webbing on your thumb all the way to the palm and then hug your blonde babe fiancee' and tell her what a relief and wondering what he's gonna do to top this?
Daredevils are their own breed... :devil

Last edited:
I read the rest of the replies about his hand and it looks as if the person saying it was having a bad day.:D

Back