free website stats program Road Trip To Ky Barkley Lake Area | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Trip To Ky Barkley Lake Area

SPORTY LADY

Hi Everyone. Don't Know If This Is In Right Place Or Not But Here It Goes. Just Wanted To Share That Our Motorcycle Group Is Taking A Trip To The Barkley Lake/kentucky Lake Area This Week-end The 15,16 And 17th. Leaving Effingham Around 1:00pm. Going To Take South Rt 45. Down To Rt 1 Cross The River At Cave-in- Rock Per Ferry Then On Down To Ky Lake From There. Should Be A Great Ride. Hope To Have Pics To Show When We Get Back. I Usually Take Some Of The Group As We Are Riding But Since I'm Riding My Own Now That Won't Be Possible. There Are Few That Are 2 Up So Will See If They Can Do That Part Of The Trip For Me. If Down In That Area Welcome To Join Us For The Riding Or Just To Say Hi. I Know That We Will Be In Grand Rivers On Saturday Afternoon We Plan On Visiting The Hd Accessory Store While There And We Hope To Make It Over To Paducah To The New Four Rivers Hd Store There. Oh Yeah You Will Know Our Group By The Safety Green Or White T-shirts That Have Our Christ's Legacy Riders Logo On Them.will Let You Know How The Trip Goes With Some Pics When We Get Back.

Hi Everyone. Don't Know If This Is In Right Place Or Not But Here It Goes. Just Wanted To Share That Our Motorcycle Group Is Taking A Trip To The Barkley Lake/kentucky Lake Area This Week-end The 15,16 And 17th. Leaving Effingham Around 1:00pm. Going To Take South Rt 45. Down To Rt 1 Cross The River At Cave-in- Rock Per Ferry Then On Down To Ky Lake From There. Should Be A Great Ride. Hope To Have Pics To Show When We Get Back. I Usually Take Some Of The Group As We Are Riding But Since I'm Riding My Own Now That Won't Be Possible. There Are Few That Are 2 Up So Will See If They Can Do That Part Of The Trip For Me. If Down In That Area Welcome To Join Us For The Riding Or Just To Say Hi. I Know That We Will Be In Grand Rivers On Saturday Afternoon We Plan On Visiting The Hd Accessory Store While There And We Hope To Make It Over To Paducah To The New Four Rivers Hd Store There. Oh Yeah You Will Know Our Group By The Safety Green Or White T-shirts That Have Our Christ's Legacy Riders Logo On Them.will Let You Know How The Trip Goes With Some Pics When We Get Back.

You and your group have a wonderful and SAFE trip !! Give a shout when you get back home!!

P8160037.jpg P8170073.jpg
P8160016.jpg P8160018.jpg

Some Pics From Our Trip Of Group Bikes. One Was At Fort Donaldson In Dover Tennessee And The Other In Front Of The Coffee Shop In Marion,ky. We Ended Riding Around 600 Miles By The Time We Got Back Home. Have Alot More Pics BUT OF COURSE NOT ENOUGH ROOM.

Attachments

• P8160027.jpg
    P8160027.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 25
Back