free website stats program Road Glide Owner in Delware~ | Harley Davidson Forums

Road Glide Owner in Delware~

I've got a 2012 FLRTX, in Chrome yellow! Here are a few pics in different modes! Best bike I've owned! I'm a member of several other HD, and other make, forums!

Former Marine, active rider not bar hopper!

OK, so no pics for now, my (EDIT) Photobucket won't come up! I'll check in later!

For a clue or two, I've got a three piece Mustang seat, with backrest, a quick detach tour pack setup, Rinhart slip ons, stage one AC, black heritage bars, black levers and mirrors. I've got 18" wheels front and back, HD Anarchy Wheels, chrome matching floating rotors in the front, and many other small details!

Please read this...

HDTimeline Language Policy - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, you can't post photos until you have five posts...

OK, interesting. So I'll post pics later I guess! lol. Seems the first things follks want from a new person is to see an actual bike instead of wondering if they're just a troll! This make 2 posts!

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws

Just an FYI, if you read the rules of the forum, we don't count posts in some areas, and any posts with no content will be removed. :s

Stick around, enjoy the forum and contribute accordingly and your posts will come easy.

Back