free website stats program RKC, new bars....wow | Harley Davidson Forums

RKC, new bars....wow

emcmtony

Just took my first long ride with the new Heritage Style Bars on my 09 Road King Classic. Wow...what a difference. I am only 5 ft 9 and cannot believe how much better the bike feels with them. It is perfect. I can now lean back on my backrest...relax and cruise...fantastic. Well worth the 80 bucks I paid for them. If you are thinking about it, do it. Do it yourself...not hard at all and I NEVER worked on a bike before. I cannot say enough how much I am loving my bike now. I was actually dissappointed in the Road King until now..wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice aint they i waited about 2k miles to change mine and then wondered why i waited so long

iv been thinking about it myself, im 5'8 on a good day lol and coming off a sporty with buckhorn bars. i found reaching for the bars abit uncomfortabe but getting use to it ;-) after reading this mayb i'll add it to my winter 'to do' list . the list is getting long lol hope the funds arent short

I love them on my Road Glide much more comfortable , a great upgrade for the $$$ IMO I am glad you like the new bars .

I bought my 04 UC with beach bars on it. I loved the look and they let me sit back in the seat (5'7") but my wrists get very tired when the cruise is not on. It's like riding a wheel barrow down the road. Is there someplace to read more about the Heritage bars? I guess I'll search and not be such a newb.

Hey, a mod for under a "Hunerd Dallah" is not a bad deal for a comfort and safety mod. :D

Back