free website stats program Rinotire Puncture proof. | Harley Davidson Forums

Rinotire Puncture proof.

It makes me cringe just watching it. I wonder though if you damaged your tire by a nail or whatnot, how would you know you're riding on a damaged tire? Are they saying that getting a nail in the tire, that you just ignore it?

I like that someone is trying to make motorcycling safer. If this product doesn't work perfectly, maybe the next generation of it will. And save lives.

I would be curious to see how long the "gel" stays put after many miles of hot or cold riding. Broken or loose gel could cause the tire to go out of balance causing a dangerous vibration or wobble.

I would want to know more before putting it on my bike.

You just cant take any chances with tyres when younger i met the tarmac up close because the tyres failed as time went on i got better informed on type and life of a tyre
But dont think id want to trust a gel in tyre to keep me alive
Different on 4 wheels

Brian

I wonder how they would work if the nail or screw that punctured the tread were to left in the tire and then rode at road speed for several hours. That is the way it happens in the real world. Things just don't go in and then immediatly come out. I wonder how well the gel seals when a long nail stays in the tire and it rolls for 60 miles. I suspect that would not fair as well.

Good point.:a

Back