free website stats program Rinehart's Installed | Harley Davidson Forums

Rinehart's Installed

doc_63

I recently did the Stage 1 to my 08 SG. I had the SE Slip ons and the TFI along with the SE breather kit. Yesterday I got my Rinehart Slip ons installed and I'm completely in love with the sound, performance and looks.

I might need to make slight adjustments to the TFI because I get just a touch of high compression decel pop but will wait until I put a few miles on before making any changes.

I love these mufflers and would recommend them to anyone wanting that low tone growl without being obnoxiously loud at cruising speed. When you hit the throttle they wake right up (along with the neighbors) but are nice at speed.:s

I also have recentl,y installed the Rinehart slip on with the power commander V and the SE air cleaner and waht a difference.
WIN WIN situation. I got a great sound, more power and to my surprise the engine runs much cooler. Love the Rineharts!!!!

I had the rinehart stage one done in 2009, love the sound, but am having a problem. while riding at low rpm's mainly in town and anywhere from 1st to fourth gear my bike chugs, its almost as if it dies and then fires back to life. I've changed the spark plugs and that didn't work am wondering if when I did the rinehart change over my dealership didn't sync with the computer. any suggestions, tips or help

Possible a primary chain needing adjustment if it is at low speed/RPM or it could need more fuel using a tuner. The dealer downloads are specific to the SE parts and other aftermarket parts sometimes give a less than desireable result with the dealer download.

With the TFI and the Rineharts all my bike wants to do is shoot out from under me. It runs like a top...a powerful top.

Back