free website stats program Rinehart 2 in 1....WOW!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Rinehart 2 in 1....WOW!!!

Mavagrand

After checking my cam tensioners, I needed to re-install my facotory exhaust so I went to Lakeland HD to pick up gaskets. Well...they had a display right at the parts counter...a set of Rinehart 2 into 1 with the mufflers. One of them fit my bike. So, instead of spending 9.00 on a gasket I spent 450.00 on a complete exhaust system. I must say, it sure improves the look of my scoot and the sound is great, especially when cruising. Wished I'd done this sooner.

Attachments

• motorcycle.jpg
    motorcycle.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 212
Glad I am not the only one that always comes out with a lot more than I went in for.

Loooks great...Was it a easy install?

Have to remove the right side floorboard and install 1/2" spacers (supplied), other than that pretty straight forward. It took me almost thirty minutes to install the front heat shield..getting those clamps to line up where I could get to them was tricky. that was the only bad part.

450 doesn't sound bad at all for an entire system..:)

Mat, according to the parts counter, it was the last one they had in stock and they were wanting to move it. I checked J&P catalog, they had the same set up for just shy of 800.00 so I felt I did good.

Back