free website stats program Right Turn Signal | Harley Davidson Forums

Right Turn Signal

davidhbynum

The turn signals work on the bike great. The signals don't flicker and are rock solid when operating. However, the right turn signal indicator light on the gas tank assembly flickers while you are riding the bike. It doesn't cause the turn signal to flicker as only the indicator light flickers. Other than the indicator light flickering everything works perfect.

I am wondering if maybe there is a right turn signal solenoid going bad? No loose connections as they are all soldered. Any ideas??????:newsmile011:

Train

glider you do realize some of these people will try and buy blinker fluid now?Congrats on over 10,000 posts of mostly helping people out.I like the Pssst! But pink?and for the visualy impared the pink would kinda stand out as Pssst! click me!click me!

glider you do realize some of these people will try and buy blinker fluid now?Congrats on over 10,000 posts of mostly helping people out.I like the Pssst! But pink?and for the visualy impared the pink would kinda stand out as Pssst! click me!click me!

I hope they don't spill the blinker fluid on the paint.:D

Just turned 10K today, my fingers hurt!:small3d035:

As far as the
Psssst! I tried it in black but it didn't work for me. I'll do anything to get people to look in the self help forum for the answers first.:s Next we go to a blinking Psssst!

I think this got your attention so I guess it works.:D

Thanks for the advice. I will check the grounds and by the way I bought the blinker fluid thing for about 10seconds. I thought Blinker fluid???? Never heard of it and really nothing surprises me so I considered that maybe it was a possibility. Yes I am gullable...:bigsmiley6:

Thanks
Dave:D

Back