free website stats program Riding Seattle | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding Seattle

This has been a great summer in Seattle for good riding. Everyone knows our reputation in the Pacific Northwest for bad weather but the more important reputation as far as riding goes is the amazing scenery. The rain that is starting to hit just makes us appreciate the sun. I can't wait for it to come back.

THIS SUN Thing is Why I Move to AZ in winter from here.. Even the Bones like that heat better :D

The Beauty is hard to beat in Washington.. Did you know that the 2 lane highways are Made especially for HD's?
Just the trip over Hgy 410 to the east side of the state was originally made for Covered wagons and then the HD's took over:s

signed....BUBBIE

6 months of rain is better than 6 months of snow which is what we are coming up on here in Wisconsin. Although Mother Nature will surprise us from time to time and give us a break.

Lived in the Seattle area for 50 years. I actually quit riding because I was tired of almost getting run over everytime I jumped on my bike. Seattle drivers are idiots.

We moved 90 miles south 4 years ago and bought my bike 3 years ago. I cannot believe the scenery and peaceful riding here. We have 100's of miles of good 2 lane blacktop backroads. My son and I can ride for an hour and never see another car.

This area does have a reputation for a lot of rain but in the summer it is undeserved. We had a stretch of clear weather for over 2 months this year. Every year is like that in the summer.

We always have to make the Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Rainier and ocean rides. Have some beautiful pictures and great memories from them.

Back