free website stats program Riding season | Harley Davidson Forums

Riding season

It's that time of the year to get out and make some noise. This last weekend I rode through Yosemite and was blown away by the water falls. We cruised over Tioga Pass (about 9300 ft) and ended up in June lake. Found a campsite with a bunch of A.A. folk and talked recovery all night. The next morning we rode to Bridgeport and then up over Sonora Pass ( I think it's 9600 ft.) Unbelieveable. I am still amazed at the beauty of this area. It's still spring that high. On through Sonora and Coulterville and then home to Oakhurst. About 400 miles. Lets hear some more cruise stories.

That's what it's all about. Taking in the scenery, making friends & lasting memories. It doesn't get any better that that!

No better time than the present. It is great to make new friends and to see what it is that makes this Country great. Ride safe!

I went on a road test yesterday after adjusting my clutch, East on I-40
north on the Pig Trail to Eureka Springs, went on to Bull Shoals to check out Gaston's Fishing Resort on the White River. Back to Eureka Springs for Lunch,and down old Hwy 71 to Home 430 Miles I guess the Clutch adjustment was done right big thanks to the self help section.

We went to Texarkana last weekend for the grand opening of Whiskey River HD and then on up to Hot Springs for the night. Back home the next day to make it a 700+ mile weekend. It was super hot. In fact, at one point I thought we must be close to Hell, and it was there that I spotted a sign that said "Seven Devils WMA." would love to ride the Yosemite area!
WAP.gif

Two Lane Tramp, I went through the Sonora Pass on June 6, 2010. I agree, it is unbelievable. The only thing that I have ever seen that may be comparable would be the Beartooth Pass. We came in from opposite directions, but I didn’t have time to go though the Yosemite National Park on my adventure, perhaps another day. You sure live in a great place for taking motorcycle trips; glad you had a great time. Here’s a couple of pictures that you will have seen before. Mad Dog Marrion

Mad Dog I have your trip saved to my favorite file. Whenever I need a quick pick up I visit.

Back