free website stats program Replacing brake pads on 02 Dyna low rider | Harley Davidson Forums

Replacing brake pads on 02 Dyna low rider

173ABN

I'm going to help a friend put new pads on his Dyna. I have replaced pads on a softail before and have checked the self help section and have used the instructions for softail my question is should changing pads on the Dyna be the same or is it different. I am assuming its the same but don't want to find that it is totally different.

I'm going to help a friend put new pads on his Dyna. I have replaced pads on a softail before and have checked the self help section and have used the instructions for softail my question is should changing pads on the Dyna be the same or is it different. I am assuming its the same but don't want to find that it is totally different.

:s If you can do a Softail, you can do a Dyna. Funny thing, dealers are now stressing the need to change fluid every 2 years, like we dont already do this when we change our pads:s

Thanks Jack thats what I thought but we are doing them on Sunday and didn't need any surprises. Hope to see ya this fall

Back