free website stats program Rentals | Harley Davidson Forums

Rentals

FrankBur

My brother and I are am flying into Medford Oregon for a family reunion, we are looking to rent a couple of electroglides for a couple of days. The only available rentals are five or six hours away. Any suggestions?

Maybe fly into the closest city that has a Harley dealer that rents or an Eagle Rider location and ride the remaining distance to the reunion.

Of course if you already have your airline tickets this is not an option.

try a google search on motorcycle rentals in the city you will be in. you might get lucky and a non h-d dealer might have a harley they will rent.

May change flight, there are some fee's and I am traveling with others so that could get expensive. I have tried all the bike rentals I could find, the closest one seems to be five hours.

The largest rental dealer in the country is Downtown Harley in Renton, Wa. Just a fews hours up the road from Ore.

According to Mircrosoft Streets and Trips, from Medford, Oregon to Renton, Washington is a 7 hour trip up Interstate 5.

Thanx, I may do the Washington thing or Sanfrancisco, the problem is we have two days free to ride and the rest of the time is dedicated to the reunion. Traveling six or seven hours each way for bikes eats up all the time.

Back