Rentals

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by FrankBur, Jun 21, 2010.

1. FrankBur

FrankBur New Member

My brother and I are am flying into Medford Oregon for a family reunion, we are looking to rent a couple of electroglides for a couple of days. The only available rentals are five or six hours away. Any suggestions?

2. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Maybe fly into the closest city that has a Harley dealer that rents or an Eagle Rider location and ride the remaining distance to the reunion.

Of course if you already have your airline tickets this is not an option.

3. FrankBur

FrankBur New Member

Thanx, I already bought the air travel never dreaming that renting the bikes would be an issue.

4. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

See if you can get your flight changed. I know sometimes that can be a pain but the ride will be well worth it.

5. ultradoc

ultradoc Active Member

try a google search on motorcycle rentals in the city you will be in. you might get lucky and a non h-d dealer might have a harley they will rent.

6. FrankBur

FrankBur New Member

May change flight, there are some fee's and I am traveling with others so that could get expensive. I have tried all the bike rentals I could find, the closest one seems to be five hours.

7. mustang27

mustang27 Member

The largest rental dealer in the country is Downtown Harley in Renton, Wa. Just a fews hours up the road from Ore.

8. Troy1225

Troy1225 Active Member

According to Mircrosoft Streets and Trips, from Medford, Oregon to Renton, Washington is a 7 hour trip up Interstate 5.

9. FrankBur

FrankBur New Member

Thanx, I may do the Washington thing or Sanfrancisco, the problem is we have two days free to ride and the rest of the time is dedicated to the reunion. Traveling six or seven hours each way for bikes eats up all the time.

10. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

Cascade Harley in Bend, OR has rental bikes. They might be closer?