free website stats program Reduced reach | Harley Davidson Forums

Reduced reach

FATBOY25

How do I reduce the reach of the brake pedal on a 2013 Heritage classic. I've tried
the reduce reach seat and it brings me too close to where I have to sit on the hump
that divides the driver and passenger part of the seat. Is there a modified break pedak
I can buy? Also a single shorter shifter?

How do I reduce the reach of the brake pedal on a 2013 Heritage classic. I've tried
the reduce reach seat and it brings me too close to where I have to sit on the hump
that divides the driver and passenger part of the seat. Is there a modified break pedak
I can buy? Also a single shorter shifter?
You can check with Arlen Ness
http://www.arlenness.com/ It will not be cheap, or you may find thicker brake pad rubbers and same for shifter, short of that you could modify your arms and have them cut to your length and re chromed also not cheap

Harley sells them along with other venders. Ebay may be another source to check, most likely cheaper than anywhere else.

Harley sells them along with other venders. Ebay may be another source to check, most likely cheaper than anywhere else.
Break pedal pads, but I aint sure about pedal arms, I do-know they sell extenders or forward controls, the dyna and sporster had mid shifters

Back